Share this article!
Print Friendly and PDF

Fund Update:
The Fed Still has Work Ahead, New Buys

Fed Funds futures are putting a 73% chance on a 25-basis point hike on March 22, and a 27% chance of 50 basis points, report the management team for MoneyLetter.

The markets are coming to grips with the work that is in front of the Fed. As a result, volatility is very likely over the next few months. Economic growth will continue to slow, and we may experience a shallow recession. This will prompt a pause by the Fed, which will be favorable to the markets in the second half of this year.

Domestic Stock Funds: Four New Buys

For domestic stock funds, there were four new Buys this week: AMG River Road SmallCap Value N (ARSVX), Heartland Value Plus I (HRVIX), Gabelli Small Cap Growth AAA (GABSX), and TCW Relative Value Dividend Appreciation N (TGIGX).

International Stock Funds

For international stock funds, there is one new Buy: Deutsche CROCO International S (SCINX).

Editor’s Note: MoneyLetter is an award-winning newsletter with analysis and recommendations from a team of mutual fund and ETF experts. 1 year, 12 issues, $129. 800-890-9670,

The Bull & Bear Financial Report

Copyright 2023 - 25 || All Rights Reserved
Reproduction in whole or part is strictly prohibited
without prior written permission.

NOTE: The Bull & Bear Financial Report does not itself endorse or guarantee
the accuracy or reliability of information, statements or opinions
expressed by any individuals or organizations posted on this site

The Bull & Bear Financial Report is published by

Website Designed & Maintained by Gemini Communications